Responsible in the sense of the data protection law is:
KNAPHEIDE GmbH Hydraulik-Systeme
Tel.: +49 2521 158-0
Data protection officer: Dirk Stutenbäumer
When you contact us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected which you provide us with. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Your data will be deleted after the final processing of your request, i.e. if it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and no legal storage obligations prevent the deletion. Anything else applies only if you have expressly consented to further use of your data or if we reserve the right to use your data for any other purpose that is permitted by law and about which we inform you below.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent in accordance with Art.6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit.a GDPR
• the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and is required under Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
In addition, various service companies work for us for the operation and optimisation of our website and our services and for the processing of contracts, e.g. for central IT services or the hosting of our website, for the payment and delivery of products or for the sending of newsletters, to whom we pass on the data (e.g. name, address) required solely for the fulfilment of their tasks. Some of these companies work for us by way of order processing and may therefore only use the data provided in accordance with our instructions. In this case, we are legally responsible for appropriate data protection measures at the companies commissioned by us. We therefore agree concrete data security measures with these companies and monitor them regularly.
We process and store your personal data only for the period of time required to fulfil the purpose of storage or if this is provided for in laws or regulations. Your personal data will be deleted or blocked once the purpose is no longer applicable or fulfilled.
In the case of blocking, the data will be deleted as soon as there are no legal or contractual retention periods to the contrary, there is no reason to assume that deletion would impair your interests worthy of protection and deletion would not cause disproportionately high costs due to the special type of storage.
You have the following rights:
• Revocation: in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time in the future. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future;
• Information: in accordance with art. 15 of the GDPR, you may request information about your personal data processed by us, in particular the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
• Correction/completion: in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, you can immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• Deletion: in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, you can request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• Restriction of processing: in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, you can demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• Data transferability: in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, you may receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or request that it be transferred to another responsible party and
• Complaint: to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our head office; and
• Objection: If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
In order to ensure that our data protection information always complies with the current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes at any time. This also applies in the event that the data protection information has to be adapted due to new or revised offers or services.